Rename the week # for the X-axis

Highlighted
White Belt

Rename the week # for the X-axis

I have a bar graph showing data point in a weekly basis. I did graph the chart by week so the x-axis is showing week #1, Week #2 and so on. When the week # gets bigger it gets harder for people to know which week lands on which month. Is there anyway to relabel the week # to say week 27 of June 28th with a beast mode? or some other functionality that I was not aware of?

Thank you so much

J

Highlighted
Major Red Belt

Re: Rename the week # for the X-axis

I don't believe you can change formatting in Analyzer's Graph By methods.

What you can do is build your own beast mode

concat(  'Week ', week(date), ...)

Personally I avoid implementing Week in beast modes b/c every organization has a slightly different definition for when Week 1 starts.  (https://www.w3resource.com/mysql/date-and-time-functions/mysql-week-function.php#:~:text=GMT%20%2B8%...)  So make sure you use the correct Mode and test the start and end of years. 

When I do consulting work for clients, I implement a date dimension to prevent confusion in card building and create recyclable datasets.

Jae Wilson
Check out my Domo Training YouTube Channel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
Stand out in the Dojo: Choose your own recognizable username and add a unique profile photo in your profile settings.