Can I make this type of scatter chart in Domo

Highlighted
White Belt

Can I make this type of scatter chart in Domo

Hello,

I'm trying to use DOMO to mimic a chart used for tracking driver duty state over a 24 hour period. Basically at any time in the day, the driver may be in a different duty state (driving, sleeping, off duty, etc). These states are predefined. I want to be able to graph a line that represents which duty state the driver is in throughout the day. 

I'm able to mimic this type of chart in Excel by using a scatter plot and just inserting individual series with two different x values with the same y value. Unfortunately, I don't think I can set up a scatter plot with the data in domo in the same kind of way.

I also tried a step chart, which almost works but it doesn't appropriately represent the duration and I can't scale the x-axis accordingly. 

I have attached an example of the excel chart I created, how I the step chart looked in DOMO, and finally an example of what the actual chart should somewhat represent.

I realize this isn't quite the intent of DOMO, but I thought I would give it a try as it would be nice to have these graphs as part of the dashboard and not have to do with an different visualization library.

Announcements
Domopalooza 2021 Call for Presenters: We want to hear how Domo is revolutionizing the way you do business!

Click here to submit your story.