Highlighted
Welcome to Dojo

Can I re-order color rules?

I am attempting to assign cascading color rules to a data set. When the rules are created in the correct order they will cascade as expected. e.g. rule 1 = (if value = true then color = red) rule 2 = (if value = true then color = blue). In this case both are true resulting in a blue color because the 2nd rule returns blue.

However, if I want to add a base rule once the other cascading rules have been created, I am not able to move that rule up the list. It can only be added at the end as the last rule. 

Is there a work around for this that doesnt require re-entering all of my rules?

AS Major Blue Belt
Major Blue Belt

Re: Can I re-order color rules?

Hi @kirksteineck

I don't think there is.  You have to recreate them in the order you want.  Like they did with drill paths, I bet Domo eventually lets you reorder color rules, too.  Make sure to put this in the Ideas Exchange.

Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
Domopalooza 2018 Call for Presenters! Do you have an amazing story about how Domo is revolutionizing the way you do business? Click here for more details! Thanks!