Highlighted
Visitor
Accepted Solution

Collection base filter / Cards that ignore filter / Filter that runs on certain cards

What i'm trying to do here is make a score card of each individuals by filtering the individuals individually.

There are pie charts and bar charts that needs to be filtered to make sense, i can't show all the individuals all at once.

And have another card that shows the totals of all individuals.

Problem is when i filter a single individual, the total doesn't work. So i was hoping to explore if there are options to filter individual, but still keep the total.

In Tableau, it is going to be like the Total function or Window_Sum function ish. Or even just apply filter on certain pages only.

Was hoping Domo has the same capability. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by DaniBoy (Dojo Admin)
‎05-11-2017 12:57 PM
Visitor

Re: Collection base filter / Cards that ignore filter / Filter that runs on certain cards

Ok kinda figured a workaround my self.

I duplicated my dataset and used it to power my "Total" cards. 

When filtering the cards, i select apply to all when needed, and when filtering the individuals, i don't apply to all. So the duplicated cards won't be affected.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by DaniBoy (Dojo Admin)
‎05-11-2017 12:57 PM
Visitor

Re: Collection base filter / Cards that ignore filter / Filter that runs on certain cards

Ok kinda figured a workaround my self.

I duplicated my dataset and used it to power my "Total" cards. 

When filtering the cards, i select apply to all when needed, and when filtering the individuals, i don't apply to all. So the duplicated cards won't be affected.

Announcements
Customize your Dojo Handle! You can update your Dojo screen name by clicking on My Settings. click here! Thanks!