Conversion Bar Chart by Channel Grouping

Visitor

Conversion Bar Chart by Channel Grouping

Hi Everyone,

I am on a free trial with Domo and am still learning my way around. I really think Domo will be great for our agency, but I need help making a couple charts if anyone is so kind to help!

Here is what I want to create in Domo when connecting to Google Analytics:

Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 4.16.39 PM.png

Here's what I need: to see Total Conversions by channel grouping (from my Google Analytics account), but with a breakdown of each separate goal within each bar. Man, my data lingo is awesome...

Anyway, I can connect my Google Analytics account, but I am not sure how to separate out each of my goals? I have about 4 separate goals I need to break out in each bar from Google Analytics.

My question would be: What segments do I need to pull in from Google Analytics to see that data, and is it something that is not available from the default check list?

Secondary question: I saw where I can pick default channel grouping from the segments when configuring Google Analytics, but I did not see where to select a custom channel grouping I had created there. Is that even possible?

Thank you so much in advance! - Shelby

Visitor

Re: Conversion Bar Chart by Channel Grouping

I think that my X axis would by my custom channel grouping, my y axis would be goal completions, and my series would be Goal Name or goal type.

The items in bold above is what's in question. How do I pull those custom metrics in from GA?

Thanks again!

Announcements
Win free lodging at Domopalooza! We want to hear your Domo story, enter our Dojo contest and win up to four nights lodging at Domopalooza. Click here!