OK, then you need to place that beast mode as the series and select "no aggregation"
No aggregation on the Beastmode series but I still get odd values in the graph.
Here is a picture showing that there are 52 issues resolved in April
However when I make the setup with the created date as my x-axis, count of issue key as the y and the beastmode you suggested as the series with no aggregation i get the below.
I think the issue is that I'm using the created date as the x-axis but I don't know how else I'm supposed to get them spread over the months.
I'm going to refer you back to my original post where I suggested some data engineering.
Taking your screenshot, I have tried to replicate this process for you:
I started by Collapsing the columns in an ETL:
Then you can graph the data to show what you are looking for. How many tickets were created in a month and how many were resolved: