Created vs Resolved chart over month

Black Belt

Re: Created vs Resolved chart over month

OK, then you need to place that beast mode as the series and select "no aggregation"

______________________________________________________________________________________________
“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
______________________________________________________________________________________________
White Belt

No aggregation on the Beastmode series but I still get odd values in the graph. 

Here is a picture showing that there are 52 issues resolved in April 

total resloved april.png

However when I make the setup with the created date as my x-axis, count of issue key as the y and the beastmode you suggested as the series with no aggregation i get the below. 

graph total.png

I think the issue is that I'm using the created date as the x-axis but I don't know how else I'm supposed to get them spread over the months. 

Black Belt

I'm going to refer you back to my original post where I suggested some data engineering.

Taking your screenshot, I have tried to replicate this process for you:6.png

I started by Collapsing the columns in an ETL:

1.png2.png3.png

4.pngOutput Dataset

Then you can graph the data to show what you are looking for.  How many tickets were created in a month and how many were resolved:5.png

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
White Belt

Thank you so much for your patience and the detailed help - I got it to work correctly now! 

Announcements
Looking for the latest Community solutions? Please visit our accepted solutions board here!