How can I select a date range that shows Facebook data from all campaigns, regardless of start date?

Highlighted
White Belt

How can I select a date range that shows Facebook data from all campaigns, regardless of start date?

Hi there

What I would like to see: Data for all Facebook campaigns in my card, within a specific date range. I want to see data from all campaigns, regardless of their campaign start date

What I am actually seeing: Data for only the Faceook campaigns in my card which have a start date within my specific range. 

Please help, thank you 

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Black Belt

sorry if i'm not understanding. 

is the data actually uploaded into Domo that you want to see? (i.e. that has a start date outside of the range of data visible in the card)?

if so, then ... can you just remove a date filter?

Jae Wilson
Check out my Domo Training YouTube Channel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Highlighted
Major Red Belt

Hi @user05215 

Because how Facebook designed their API this isn't an option. It's only designed to pull data which starts in your date range.

**Was this post helpful? Click the heart icon**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
Highlighted
White Belt

Hi there- do you mean adjusting the date range of the Data Set each time I need to adjust the date range of my report in my card? 

Highlighted
White Belt

Gotcha- the date range in my Data Set? Or my card? 

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Datestart is not the actual startdate of the campaign. I use startdate aswell and I get daily reports from my campaigns even if they started a while ago.

See below which settings I use for the dateset itself. That might be the solution here aswell.

Not sure if this is perfect but it works for me and might work for you too 🙂

Announcements
Domopalooza 2021 Call for Presenters: We want to hear how Domo is revolutionizing the way you do business!

Click here to submit your story.