Informative pop ups

White Belt

Informative pop ups

Hi all,

I'm looking to add more information to my dashboard but without cluttering the page! A great way to do this would be to have little "?" icons on the card for which you can hover over to see more information about the card. I was wondering if anyone has seen anything like this or can think of any new and novel words to attack this problem!

Any help would be fantastic

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Major Blue Belt

Re: Informative pop ups

@Junior 

Have you tried using the card description to accomplish this? When you hover over the card title when you are on a page, the card description appears. You can write several sentences in this area. 

hover.PNG

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**

All Replies
Highlighted
Major Blue Belt

@Junior 

Have you tried using the card description to accomplish this? When you hover over the card title when you are on a page, the card description appears. You can write several sentences in this area. 

hover.PNG

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
White Belt

Perfect! That's a great work around for now. Thanks!

Announcements
Check out these great solution videos! The new iSolveditWithDomoboard is live, share yours and earn higher rankings in Dojo click here!