Is there a way to define the series colors on a Lat/Long Map? Beast mode css calculation or other

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Is there a way to define the series colors on a Lat/Long Map? Beast mode css calculation or other

I am trying to use the lat/long map to indicate the status of a facility, therefore the color naturally is interpreted a certain way ( you wouldn't want 'open' to be red.  However I do not see any option to define the color for the series.  Is there a way to accomplish this?  I would also like to be able to hide the size legend if possible as I am using a calculation to make facilities of concern a bit larger but the actual number really doesn't mean anything.

Thanks

Highlighted
Black Belt

Re: Is there a way to define the series colors on a Lat/Long Map? Beast mode css calculation or oth

The new analyzer that is getting released has a lot of new "Color Rules" that you can use to define the colors of each series.  

______________________________________________________________________________________________
“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Yellow Belt

Re: Is there a way to define the series colors on a Lat/Long Map? Beast mode css calculation or oth

It doesn't appear that the color rules in the release are available in Lat/Long Maps.  This has been a difficult limitation to navigate when specific points might be defined by a rating as "Yellow" but the color on the map is blue and cannot be changed.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Highlighted
White Belt

Just checking if there have been any solutions for this, I'm running into the same problem. No matter how I order my case statement in the beast mode, it keeps defaulting "Low" to orange colored symbols on the lat/long map. Thanks!

Highlighted
Dojo Admin

@Gavatar

Can you shed some light on this discussion?

Thanks!

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Hello @user04787 @DaniBoy @user05877 @ST_-Superman-_  I love that the color rules work for this now. 

However is there a way to get them to apply to the legend as well?

Thank you

DP

Announcements
Want to join our weekly online meet up? Please visit this board here and let me know. Click here for more details!