Notebook Cards in Publication Groups

Purple Belt

Notebook Cards in Publication Groups

I have created a Notebook card that I put assumptions and other notes on. It is on a subpage and when I add the subpage to a publication group, the cards appear but the notebook is not visible? Are others seeing that? Is it a known issue/concern? Been searching and dont see anything so I wanted to throw it out to the group!
Dojo Community Member
** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.

Re: Notebook Cards in Publication Groups

Hi all,

Can anybody help @Shevy out?

Thanks!

Green Belt

Hi, @Shevy.

Please invite the DomoSupport user to that page and send me a private message and reference case #02035440. Please include the following details:

• Name of the Domo instance you login to (company).
  • URL link to the page the note card is on.
  • Name of the card.
  • Name of the publication group that this page is published to.
Purple Belt

Solved this - we ended up getting rid of the Publication groups as SUMO cards had an issue as well. Thanks for the offer!
Dojo Community Member
** Please like responses by clicking on the thumbs up
** Please Accept / check the answer that solved your problem / answered your question.
Visitor

Was there any resolution to this? Are notebook cards not available in publication groups? I am running into the same issue. 

Nate Jackson
Green Belt

Publication groups work off of the datasets that power the cards on a page, so any card that is not powered by a dataset does not show up in a publication group. This includes notecards, sumo cards, doc cards, etc.

Black Belt

Hello, FYI I found that this functionality was requested March 2017, the request # is DOMO-112028.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
White Belt

Has there been any traction on this functionality?   I'm finding today that I'm unable to provide access to notecards through publications.

Announcements
Looking for the latest Community solutions? Please visit our accepted solutions board here!