Highlighted
White Belt
Accepted Solution

Show Only # Rows is Dropping Series

I have a stacked horizontal bar chart. 

Y = Sales Rep

X = Total Sales 2017

Series = Approved or Rejected. (The series is based on a beastmode)

Sorting = Sum of Amount - Decending. 

The data runs just fine, but when I try to use the Show Only # Rows function, It'll drop the second value created by the series and just give me the totals for series 1. 

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mbauer
‎08-10-2017 06:52 AM
AS Major Blue Belt
Major Blue Belt

Re: Show Only # Rows is Dropping Series

Hi @mbauer

The row limit function is limited (see what I did there?) in its helpfulness.

Each row of data the card is rendering is a combination of rep, sales, and series, but you want to really limit it based on rep and sales.  That's not what you think you're doing when you enter a row limt, so that's why I describe it as less than helpful.

One think you can try is increasing your row limit to 20 (10 reps with 2 series each).  See if that works and let us know how it went.

Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author mbauer
‎08-10-2017 06:52 AM
AS Major Blue Belt
Major Blue Belt

Re: Show Only # Rows is Dropping Series

Hi @mbauer

The row limit function is limited (see what I did there?) in its helpfulness.

Each row of data the card is rendering is a combination of rep, sales, and series, but you want to really limit it based on rep and sales.  That's not what you think you're doing when you enter a row limt, so that's why I describe it as less than helpful.

One think you can try is increasing your row limit to 20 (10 reps with 2 series each).  See if that works and let us know how it went.

Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
Domopalooza 2018 Call for Presenters! Do you have an amazing story about how Domo is revolutionizing the way you do business? Click here for more details! Thanks!