Table card export to PPT

White Belt

Table card export to PPT

I am creating a powerpoint slide from a domo page, however the table cards that I have got cut off, it is missing the last 3 columns. What can I do so it pull all the columns in?

Welcome to Dojo

Re: Table card export to PPT

I am having the same issue exporting a Domo table to Powerpoint but cutting off Rows. The only solution I found is to export a second time to Excel, add rows to the Powerpoint slide and copy/paste the missing data. Then format it. Not a preferable solution. Looking for help too!

Yellow Belt

Any update on this request?

Thanks

White Belt

We are also having card sizing issues. The card cuts off the legend or eliminates key information like averages.  The only way to get the information to display is to make a full page card size, but we need them smaller (like 3x3).  Is there any resolution to size and include all of the card information?

White Belt

Same issue here and it's incredibly frustrating. I get exactly the same scenario on the scheduled email reports too. Is there a workaround?

Yellow Belt

Similar issue. @DaniBoy can you help the group here understand the priority and solution here?

Announcements
Looking for the latest Community solutions? Please visit our accepted solutions board here!