Warning: Not all the data is shown

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Warning: Not all the data is shown

Hi.. I have created drill down view in table format and it is not showing all data. How to enable all the data to be shown.Though there are only less than thousand records.. it is still showing the warning message "Warning: Not all the data is shown". Any solution for this?

Highlighted
Major Brown Belt

Hi @arav are you seeing this message in the analyzer (Card builder) screen as you're building the drill down or are you seeing this after you select a value on the top level of the card and then drill through? I would think that a filter applied at the top level would filter it enough to show all the records (Especially with only 1k rows). Maybe some screenshots of what you're seeing?

**Say 'Thanks' by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem as 'Accepted Solution'
Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Hi, Xerva. Thanks for the reply. I have created a simple table chart and it is not showing all the rows. I think it is limited 700 rows. Please find the attached screenshot.

Highlighted
Green Belt

If you want to see all the data, then you will have to export the table card (drill down) to a spreadsheet. For some time now, the data that is shown in the table cards has been limited.

Highlighted
Green Belt

Is there a plan in place to expand the number of rows that can be shown? I too have a table with less than 1000 rows and get this message.

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

I'm having a similar issue where an entire file (128,608 rows) is rendered in a table card.  I do get the "Warning: Not all the data is shown."  message but by giving the users three filters, they are able to filter and search for the appropriate record.  

Since the last upgrade, the corresponding filter values show up in the filter results and can be clicked on but when they are selected, the table says "No Data Exists", even for the top records that do display on the unfiltered card.  This data product was tested and WORKING before the upgrade.  Are there any plans to restore this functionality?

Highlighted
Brown Belt

Has Domo made any statements around this?... this is a huge issue for us.  We rely heavily on table cards for our users... and not being able to view all the records in a table card is a huge problem.  Telling them they have to export the records to view them completely defeats the purpose of Domo and doesn't do any good on the mobile platform.

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

The issue resolved the next time the source file was reported.  This has happened in the past. We will continue to monitor and report when it occurs.

Highlighted
Green Belt

Hi,

I am encountering a similar issue with the warning message.

Does anyone know the row limits or has DOMO told anyone what the defined limits are? 

I see in the knowledge base that the row limits are posted to 3 columns but the table that I have in question has 8 columns: 

Table - Domo

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

I'm going to jump on this bandwagon.  I also have a table card that won't show all data.  Having to export completely defeats having Domo.  I could just email an excel file.

Announcements
Domopalooza 2021 Call for Presenters: We want to hear how Domo is revolutionizing the way you do business!

Click here to submit your story.