% of kinds

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

% of kinds

I have X employees, in which I am trying to drill down each states employee is enrolled to some courses. So I am trying to find the percent of hw many courses an employee enrolled and how many are completed.

Please tell me how?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Black Belt

Re: % of kinds

You can get a little fancier if you have the Dashboard layout beta:

2.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________
“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
______________________________________________________________________________________________

All Replies
Black Belt

Can you post a sample of your data set? And maybe an example of what the calculation should look like?

“There is a superhero in all of us, we just need the courage to put on the cape.” -Superman
Yellow Belt

% kinds.PNG

Yellow Belt

can I spilt the visulization like the picture shown above? % of no of courses Completed - Yes - Green color.

% of courses not completed - Red color for one single manager ?

Black Belt

I'm not sure what your data set looks like, but have you tried the 100% Stacked bar graph type?

1.png

Yellow Belt

Data : mgr(30) in all different region where his/her team can sign up to 30 different courses. They need to find out how many completed the training, and how many not.

Black Belt

You can get a little fancier if you have the Dashboard layout beta:

2.png

Yellow Belt

This is what I am looking for. How shall I do this ?

Black Belt

I would be happy to help you out. Can you share a sample of your data set?

Also, does your Domo instance have access to the “design dashboard” feature?

Yellow Belt

No ! We dont have design dashboard feature. Do we have any alternative ?

Announcements
Looking for the latest Dojo Community solutions? Click on the "NEW SOLUTIONS' widget title or go to https://dojo.domo.com/solutions Click here!