Connecting to Office365 Exchange Calendar

White Belt

Connecting to Office365 Exchange Calendar

I'd like to extract information from our Office365 implementation of Outlook/Exchange, specifically the calendars.

Can the existing Microsoft Exchange connector be used to accomplish this?  It is asking for a URL and I don't know what would make it happy.

Black Belt

Have you tried using the Microsoft Exchange Connector? 

I'd be interested in finding out if it works for you. At my previous employer, and pre-Domo, I pulled Exchange calendar details of all our employees with MSGraph and then stored them in a SQL database. If this connector can pull the details, this would be a much easier solution.

**Make sure to like any users posts that helped you and accept the ones who solved your issue.**
White Belt

I Can't figure out how to get the Exchange connector configured.    It is asking for username, password and URL.  I can't figure out what to use for URL, since we are using Office365.  

Black Belt

send in a quick support ticket and confirm that the connector is still being updated.  some of the microsoft connectors floating around the domo library aren't always up to date / in use b/c of API changes.  

also just ping your question to support they may be able to point you toward a KB article.

that said, i'd use @MarkSnodgrass ' recommendation.  from my memory, the outlook connectors can be a bit wonky, so pulling from a SQL db minimizes reliance on less frequently used (by domo clients) connectors.

Jae Wilson
Check out my Domo Training YouTube Channel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
New & Improved Dojo: Get excited for a new feel and additional features in the online community.

Site will be down February 4-5th for maintenance.

Launch coming February 8th!