Data Science Webinar February 20th Noon EST

Dojo Admin

Data Science Webinar February 20th Noon EST

Greetings!

Come hear from Asure on how the Domo Data Science readiness engagement changed their whole analytics vision and company strategy.

The webinar is Thursday, February 20, 2020 at Noon ET.

Go ahead and register if you are interested but can't attend. We'll record it and send it to you.

CC @Chaffin 

Thank you,

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Dojo Admin

Re: Data Science Webinar February 20th Noon EST

Register here: https://bit.ly/3aFrBjo

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Dojo Admin

Re: Data Science Webinar February 20th Noon EST

Register here: https://bit.ly/3aFrBjo

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin

View solution in original post

Announcements
Win free lodging at Domoapalooza! We want you to share you favorite Domo tips and tricks. Click here for more details!