DomoStats Backfill Requests

White Belt

DomoStats Backfill Requests

I have a DomoStats Dataset that will only allow me to run it once daily. I am in need of this running on an hourly basis. In reading different topics on Domos Help Center I found a process of submitting a backfill request however it does not say or explain how you submit this request. Can anyone help me with this?

I found this info here:

https://knowledge.domo.com/Connect/Connecting_to_Data_with_Connectors/Configuring_Each_Connector/Con...

under the heading Handling DomoStats Backfill Requests which states that:

The DomoStats DataSet begins collecting and outputting data on the date and time of creation.  If you need more data prior to the creation date, then a backfill request must be submitted.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
White Belt

Re: DomoStats Backfill Requests

My domo contact responded to my email with the following:

The backfill request is something you can request through a support ticket. Unfortunately ,there is no option to run the connector more than daily at this point.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Purple Belt

You'll want to reach out to your Domo contact for assistance.

**Was this post helpful? Click the heart icon**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**
Highlighted
White Belt

Thanks for the help! I did reach out to my contact and he gave me the answer I needed.

Highlighted
White Belt

My domo contact responded to my email with the following:

The backfill request is something you can request through a support ticket. Unfortunately ,there is no option to run the connector more than daily at this point.

View solution in original post

Announcements
Win free lodging at Domoapalooza! We want you to share you favorite Domo tips and tricks. Click here for more details!