Workbench job schedule - details

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Workbench job schedule - details

Hi,

I investigated into Domostats, Domo Governance datasets to find if Workbench Job schedule is available.

But I see none of them have the workbench schedule(manual, weekly, etc.,).

Please suggest where can I find Workbench Job schedule?

Thanks

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Red Belt

Hi @Khan_Naziya 

You won't have visibility into the workbench job schedules via a governance dataset. Workbench jobs (including their schedules) can be exported from workbench using the wb.exe executable.

wb.exe export-jobs --help

That will give you usage details where you can export your jobs to a folder in JSON notation to then parse the schedule out of. You'll likely need to use the full path to your executable wherever you installed it at. 

**Was this post helpful? Click the heart icon**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Red Belt

Hi @Khan_Naziya 

You won't have visibility into the workbench job schedules via a governance dataset. Workbench jobs (including their schedules) can be exported from workbench using the wb.exe executable.

wb.exe export-jobs --help

That will give you usage details where you can export your jobs to a folder in JSON notation to then parse the schedule out of. You'll likely need to use the full path to your executable wherever you installed it at. 

**Was this post helpful? Click the heart icon**

**Did this solve your problem? Accept it as a solution!**

View solution in original post

Announcements
Domopalooza 2021 Call for Presenters: We want to hear how Domo is revolutionizing the way you do business!

Click here to submit your story.