Domo Dojo Day, please mark your calendars!

Highlighted
Dojo Admin

Domo Dojo Day, please mark your calendars!

Greetings,

Our next Dojo Day Day event will held in late August early September 2019Please bookmark this post and prepare your toughest Domo questions. There is no registration required for the event, simply visit the Dojo anytime during the scheduled event.The archived conversations from past events can be viewed here.

What is Domo Dojo Day?

Domo Dojo Day is a live event (a virtual Brilliance Bar of sorts) where we will have a number of Domosapiens (Domo employees) join the Dojo for a live question and answer event. We will have a specific board for you to ask your toughest Domo questions. 

How should I prepare for Domo Dojo Day?

Before the event, please take time to prepare your questions. Please log in to Dojo during the event in order to take advantage of the full experience. To learn more about registration and sign in, click on this post here. Once the event is live, please sign in and post your questions in the Domo Dojo Day board (this will be turned on the day of the event). We will do our best to provide an initial response in less than 10 minutes and hopefully deliver a solution shortly thereafter. At the end of the event we will sort through all the posts and move the conversations to the appropriate board.

Customer value

The Dojo is evolving as a great place to get answers. The Domo Dojo Day event will provide our customers with additional value by getting real time access to some of our top consultants and support personnel. In the meantime, if you have any questions that can not wait for Domo Dojo Day, feel free to post in the appropriate board in the Dojo and one of our community experts will chime in to the conversation. This is your place to connect and collaborate! To learn more about the Dojo, see our post on getting started.

Regards,

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
Dojo Admin

Domo Dojo Day Archives

PS The archived Domo Dojo Day conversations can be found here.

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
**You can update your Dojo Community name and avatar by clicking on your avatar then the "My Profile" button.
White Belt

Re: Domo Dojo Day

Hi! Is this happening?

Yellow Belt

Re: Domo Dojo Day

oh awesome! cant wait to see what other people do with Domo!!!!!!!!

Brown Belt

Re: Domo Dojo December 11th, please mark your calendars!

what time does this start (and time zone)?

Dojo Admin

Re: Domo Dojo December 11th, please mark your calendars!

0900 - 1700 Mountain Standard Time, just updated the post.

Thanks!

Dani

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
White Belt

Re: Domo Dojo Day, please mark your calendars!

Hi! I am trying to access Dojo Day. I don't see anything current. Can you please direct me to the right page? Thanks!

Dojo Admin

@Rebecca_Sal 

Please click on this link here, you should also see a tile on the main landing page.

https://dojo.domo.com/dojoday

Waiting to see your questions!

Thanks!

Dani aka "Mr.Dojo"

Dojo Admin
White Belt

thank you! it takes me back to the main page...

White Belt

what is a tile? I am new to this, so not sure if I am navigating properly through this....

Announcements
Check out these great solution videos! The new iSolveditWithDomoboard is live, share yours and earn higher rankings in Dojo click here!