Configure tab is missing in preview dataflow

Highlighted
Yellow Belt

Configure tab is missing in preview dataflow

Hi, I am trying to run SQL query on the dataset that has 17M rows. In dataflow that I created, I selected an input data but it only shows 500k rows. After some google foo, I figured that I have to run "Entire DataSet" in the Configure tab in the "Preview of X dataset". However, the Configure tab is missing. How do I filter an existing dataset w/ SQL and get all the rows in this case? 

Thank you. 

Yellow Belt

Re: Configure tab is missing in preview dataflow

Looks like the interface has changed This is the view I see when I create a SQL data flow and add a Dataset.

Screen Shot 2019-11-11 at 12.06.41 pm.png

By Default, Once you've saved the Dataflow, it will run for the entire input dataset.

Let me know if i understood this correctly. More screenshots, the better Smiley Happy

Yellow Belt

Re: Configure tab is missing in preview dataflow

That's what I would have expected as well, however, it doesn't get the entire dataset. Only 500k rows. Maybe this is the limit? And if so, what is a workaround. I need the entire dataset to be run. 

My input dataset consists of 177M rows - I want to filter it in such a way that it will only give me the filtered results. So the problem is - it doesn't see the entire dataset, hence can't filter correctly. 

Here is a screenshot and it says that only 500k rows loaded. I tried to run a sql query to get only October month - no records match the data. I assume it's because it simply doesn't see the entire dataset.

Thank you for your help!

Announcements
Check out these great solution videos! The new iSolveditWithDomoboard is live, share yours and earn higher rankings in Dojo click here!