Highlighted
Dojo Admin

Please share your thoughts on the upcoming Domopalooza 2017

Greetings,

We would love to hear form you on what you want to see and experience at Domopalooza 2017 this year! Anything DP17 goes!

The agenda is here.

Please chime in!

Thanks!

Dani

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
AS Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: Please share your thoughts on the upcoming Domopalooza 2017

Glad to see the agenda is out.  That helps us plan.

As far as the agenda goes, I'm probably more interested to hear from panelists and customer speakers than anybody else.  With them it's more practice than theory.  No offense to Domo.

The featured speaker list looks amazing.  I'm hoping Theo Epstein is even better than Billy Beane was.  And it's going to be hard to top Magic Johnson's energy and presence, but Nate Silver and Ed Catmull will probably have some great insights and experiences.

Of course it's always fun to watch the announcements. If Snoop Dogg isn't coming like he did for the Tableau interrupter, I might have to back out of DP17.  He's a must.  Make sure you tell Josh that. Couldn't care less about Kesha though, to be honest.

I'm looking forward to surprise guests. But please no awkward Native American dance/marching band/weirdness.
Aaron
MajorDomo @ Merit Medical
White Belt

I'm really dying to see what the breakout sessions are - last year when I was in attendance I didn't get to take advantage of the labs that were setup as I was so new to DOMO - this year I know exactly what I need to ask for some 1:1 assistance !  

As far as entertainment goes - I've never heard of either entertainer, I was reallllly hoping Flo Rida would make a reappearance though!

Dojo Admin

@AS

Great feedback!

@JennFoster

The breakout sessions have been announced so you can begin planning. Click on the different headers to see the details. Example "Domo in Action" , "Culture Change"...

I believe more musical acts will be announced soon!

I am pasting 3 easy views of the breakouts:

Day 1 dp17.jpg

dp17day2.jpg

dp171.jpg

Dani

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
Important! We are aware of the issue in trying to post in Dojo, please see this thread for a temporary workaround here! Thank you for your patience we hope to have this resolved soon!