04-03-2015 08:40 AM - edited 03-14-2016 04:17 PM
Welcome to the Domo DojoTM !
The purpose of the Dojo Rules of Participation is to set the guidelines for the proper use and behavior in the Domo Dojo. We want to ensure that the Dojo provides Domo, Inc. subscribers with a great experience in an environment of positive collaboration and exchange of information and ideas.
- Access: The Dojo discussion boards are intended for existing Domo subscribers to discuss use of the Domo Service. We request that you use your Domo login credentials (email and password) to register and login to the Dojo to join the conversation.
- Be respectful: A community that is considerate of one another is a great way to ensure great conversation. Please be polite and treat everyone with respect, including Domo, employees, moderators and administrator. We won’t tolerate attacks, and we’ll be forced to remove any content that advocates or encourages expressions of violence, bigotry, racism or hatred. Opinions are welcome, but they may not escalate into flaming against Domo, its staff, other community members or any other party.
- Search: Search the Dojo before posting. It is likely that your question may have already been asked and answered. Use the search box to review content in both the community and knowledge base area.
- Confidential information: Please do not share your, your employer, or any third party’s proprietary or confidential data.
- Be relevant: Please ensure that your replies to a question stay on topic. If your question or remark diverges from the original question, please begin a new topic.
- Follow the law: Do not post anything that would violate any law or any contractual agreement that you have made.
- “Spam:” means blatant, offensive, repeated soliciting. We will entertain all legitimate comments, but we won’t tolerate spam, excessive commenting (commenting multiple times in succession within the same post), or cross-posting (providing the same comment in multiple on line platforms or threads). Any member who violates our rules and refuses to comply with them will be banned.
- Member generated content: This is a peer-to-peer community. The content found in the Dojo comes from a variety of sources, primarily from community members. The opinions expressed in the Dojo are those of their authors and not of Domo, Inc. Domo makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material submitted or found in the discussion areas. Domo is not liable for any website links posted within the discussion areas; website links posted in the discussion areas may link to sites not administered or under the control of Domo and members open such links at their own risk. Domo is not liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of postings on the site. Remember that you are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by Dojo
- Moderator rights: Domo reserves the right for itself and its moderators and administrators to edit, move, block or delete any posting, message, signature or image that we consider illegal, inappropriate or offensive to the Dojo community, or ban any member at our sole discretion. Please do not discuss or argue with any moderator decisions publicly on the Dojo. If you need to comment on a moderation action, please send a private message.
- DMCA Policy: Domo respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. Domo may, at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website, Domo will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using Domo's website (the "Site") that are reported to Domo's Designated Copyright Agent.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by delivering notice to Domo's Designated Copyright Agent as described below (the “Notice”). Upon receipt of the Notice, Domo will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material from the Site. If Domo removes or disables access to content in response to a Notice, Domo may notify the user with details about the Notice so that they can submit a counter-notice. Domo may also send a complete copy of the Notice to users where appropriate.
Your Notice provided to Domo's Designated Copyright Agent must include the following information:
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed from the Site or the access from the Site which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Domo’s Designated Copyright Agent to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found.
- Provide the name of your business (if applicable), your company affiliation (if applicable), your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)”
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all above information completed, to Domo’s Designated Copyright Agent:
Domo Copyright Agent
772 E. Utah Valley Drive
American Fork, UT 84003
- Feedback: Domo appreciates your feedback about Domo. You grant to Domo a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable license to display, use, copy, modify, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, sublicense, distribute and otherwise exploit any feedback or content you submit within the Dojo without restriction.
- Rights: Before sharing content on the Dojo please be sure you have the right to do so. We ask that you respect copyrights, trademarks, and other legal rights.
- Domo employees: If you’re an employee of Domo we’d love to hear from you, but we want you to fully disclose your affiliation; please identify yourself as a Domosapien whenever participating in the discussion.
- No marketing: The Dojo is not the place to market your business or sell your services. Let’s focus on sharing Domo related ideas and questions in this space.
- Give thanks! Show your gratitude to those who have helped you. If you find other members helpful please give likes or accept their answer as a solution. Your likes will also help to boost the value of certain posts and enhance the reputation of their authors.
- Governing Agreement: Your participation in the Dojo is governed by the Service Order (including the terms and conditions referenced in the Service Order) executed between Domo and the organization through which you are licensed to use the Domo Service. Domo’s standard Service Agreement is located at http://www.domo.com/company/service-terms.
Please note: "Domo" and "Domopalooza" are trademarks of Domo, Inc.
Thanks for taking the time to read and abide by the above rules!
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"