Highlighted
Dojo Admin
Accepted Solution

Welcome to the Domo Dojo™ Let's get started

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the Dojo™ (Domo customer community). This is your place for everything Domo! Everyone is welcome to view the content. You must be a Domo customer to sign in.

Tips to get started:

1. Begin with a search for your question. Chances are good that there's already an answer available in the Dojo.
  2. Take a look at our board listing to find the appropriate location for your question.
  3. Scroll down on the main page and browse through the boards in the "Using Domo" section or in "Welcome to the Dojo"
  4. To post a question in a particular board, click the blue button new topic.jpgon top of a board page to post your question.

How to get started:

• Exploring? Using the search box search.jpgat the top is the quickest, but feel free to click around.
  • Participating? You'll need to sign in if you want to post a question or join a discussion. Sign in to the Dojo™ by providing your Domo product sub-domain and login credentials. You can read more about this here.
  • Recommending? If someone gives you the right answer, remember to 'Accept' the solution so others know it works.
  • Appreciating? This is a community, it's all about respect. If someone helps you, don't forget to give them likes by clicking the thumbs up button below their post.
  • If you find something weird, wrong or broken or have a suggestion for improvements, please let us know in the community feedback board here.
  • The Law? We've got some guidelines that let us keep the community, safe. Make sure you read them!
  • There is additional Dojo™ help you can reference to get a better understanding of how the Dojo works.
  • Support:  Be aware that this is a peer-to-peer community; Domo does not provide direct customer support to you via these boards. If you require immediate assistance directly from Domo, please contact us here.

Have fun!

I'm DaniBoy, your Community Manager. The team and I are the one's who'll be making sure everything works just fine and managing the overall experience for you.

Finally, please do not send personal messages to moderators or me unless you have been asked to do so. If you have any issues regarding the community feel free to reach out to us by using the “Notify Moderator” link in a given post, Thanks!

Dani

Dojo Admin
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumbs up in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author DaniBoy
‎09-02-2016 11:05 AM
Dojo Admin

Re: Welcome to the Domo Dojo™ Let's get started

[ Edited ]

Greetings,

I created a short video (less than 5 minutes) to help you get started and make the best use of your Dojo experience.

Enjoy!

(view in My Videos)

Dani

Dojo Admin
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author DaniBoy
‎09-02-2016 11:05 AM
Dojo Admin

Re: Welcome to the Domo Dojo™ Let's get started

[ Edited ]

Greetings,

I created a short video (less than 5 minutes) to help you get started and make the best use of your Dojo experience.

Enjoy!

(view in My Videos)

Dani

Dojo Admin
Announcements
Important! If you would like to update or change your Dojo user name simply click on My Settings here! Thank you!