Freelance Domo consultant available for hourly and long term projects

Highlighted
Major Red Belt

Freelance Domo consultant available for hourly and long term projects

My name is Jae Wilson, jae@onyxreporting.com, I'm a freelance Domo consultant with 2 years experience as a Domo employee and 10 years experience in the greater BI / Big Data / Data Science space.

I offer short term and long term freelance Domo consulting services through my consultancy, Onyx Reporting, www.onyxreporting.com.

I've worked for 2 years on the Domo pro services and technical success team where I delivered projects for several of the EMEA clients who've ultimately ended up presenting at Domopalooza 2018 and 2019. 

I specialize in optimizing dataflow and dashboard performance by creating efficient data pipelines and finding clever solutions to problems. And I also like creating training materials and mentoring developers.

To get a feel for my work, check out my

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/onyxreporting_2

Blog: www.onyxreporting.com/blog 

Dojo Profile:  https://dojo.domo.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/18001

Feel free to shoot me an email for further details, and in the interim, don't miss out on the growing community of folks hanging out and exchanging ideas in the Domo User Group Slack Channel 

Jae Wilson
Check out my Domo Training YouTube Channel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Tags (2)
Highlighted
Major Red Belt

Re: Freelance Domo consultant available for hourly and long term projects

Bringing Financial Reporting into Domo.

I just finished a project with a client to bring financial reporting into their instance. (Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet).  Here are some tutorials I created based on the project.

Build a Trial Balance

Build an Income Statement

The Code for the Account Schedule

Integrating Period over Period Analysis

If you're being told you have to buy a custom app or aggregate your data to deliver financial reporting requirements with Domo, give me a holler or take a look at these videos.  This entire project was completed with out of the box features! 

Jae Wilson
Check out my Domo Training YouTube Channel

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the heart in the post that helped you.
**Please mark the post that solves your problem by clicking on "Accept as Solution"
Announcements
What is your Dojo rank and what badges have you earned? How am I doing? Get a refresher on how to up your rank and collect badges in the Dojo here.