Copying Alerts when using Save As... on a card

Highlighted
Visitor

Copying Alerts when using Save As... on a card

I have several projects using the same card with different filters applied. Is there any way to copy alerts when duplicating a card with Save As... I tried using the Move/Copy, but when I would change the filter for a project it would change all copies of the card. Thanks

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Black Belt

Re: Copying Alerts when using Save As... on a card

As far as I know there is no way to duplicate your alerts. The Move/Copy function only create new references to the same card, hence why when you change the filter it changes for all references to that card.

Copying alerts does sound like a valid feature, perhaps you could suggest that in the ideas section and see if we can get it implemented. 

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/idb-p/Ideas

I'll keep an eye out for your suggestion and upvote it when I see it.

Sincerely,

ValiantSpur

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

All Replies
Black Belt

Re: Copying Alerts when using Save As... on a card

As far as I know there is no way to duplicate your alerts. The Move/Copy function only create new references to the same card, hence why when you change the filter it changes for all references to that card.

Copying alerts does sound like a valid feature, perhaps you could suggest that in the ideas section and see if we can get it implemented. 

https://dojo.domo.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/idb-p/Ideas

I'll keep an eye out for your suggestion and upvote it when I see it.

Sincerely,

ValiantSpur

**Please mark "Accept as Solution" if this post solves your problem
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the "heart" in the post that helped you.

Announcements
Win free lodging at Domopalooza! We want to hear your Domo story, enter our Dojo contest and win up to four nights lodging at Domopalooza. Click here!