How can you hide Business in a Box?

White Belt

How can you hide Business in a Box?

Hi, we'd like to hide "Business in a Box" for now. It doesn't hold our data yet, and it's confusing new users. How can we do this? Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Major Red Belt

Re: How can you hide Business in a Box?

We had the same concern and reached out to our account manager and they were able to help us hide it for our users. 

Sincerely,

Valiant

All Replies
Major Red Belt

We had the same concern and reached out to our account manager and they were able to help us hide it for our users. 

Sincerely,

Valiant

White Belt

Thank you!

Yellow Belt

But how about for admins? It's driving me nuts and Domo Support refuses to remove it from our instance fully. I didn't have it before as an admin and because I reached out on behalf of someone else, now I have to see it on my page list! It's horrible and we have no need for it. Any intel on that?

White Belt

As an admin, you will see Business in a Box. We have it removed for all other users. Our customer success team helped. I'd recommend reaching out to them. Good luck!

Yellow Belt

They did remove it for all users (thank goodness) but still shows up for admins. We don't want it! But yes, at least it is hidden for everyone non-admin.

Announcements
Win free lodging at Domopalooza! We want to hear your Domo story, enter our Dojo contest and win up to four nights lodging at Domopalooza. Click here!